iOS and Android phones have witnessed tremendous product redesign and redevelopment on a scale never witnessed before. This trend is driven in part by a sophisticated millennial consumer class and stiff competition in the smart devices technology sub-sector.
Magbolt offers consumers more options in the Smartphone niche, especially with achieving more with power cables and with the introduction of MagBolt, the world’s first magnetic connector for iPhone 7 and Android devices.
MagBolt is the world’s first iPhone 7 and Android magnetic connector that allows you to quickly and seamlessly charge your devices with a magnetic coupling. MagBolt is suitable for iPhone 7 because the Smartphone has both the audio and power jack on the same connector. The MagBolt connector has the following features:
- It connects easily with the phone’s cable magnetically.
- It is compatible with any Micro-USB device and with all Apple lightning port products.
- It supports 2A Max current for energy-consuming devices.
- It is made from rare earth magnets to give a powerful magnetic clamping.
- It synchronizes files and charges one’s phone simultaneously.
- It is resistant to the effects of water, sand, and dust.
- It is small and unobtrusive.
- The MagBolt works with many Smartphone cases.
In addition, the Magbolt also works conveniently with other Micro-USB devices such as digital audio devices with USB, Car audio with USB and Game Controllers. The MagBolt kit, depending on the type of phone used, comprises the following:
- The MagBolt 2-in-1 kit that has the MagBolt 2-in-1 Magnetic Connector and MagBolt magnetic cable.
- The MagBolt Kit exclusive for iPhone 7 users that have MagBolt iPhone 7 magnetic connector and the MagBolt magnetic adapter.
- The kit for type C users which has the MagBolt USB type C magnetic Connector and the Magbolt magnetic cable.
MagBolt has been reviewed by enthusiasts such as BigTrucksReviews, Motor Sports, 2phast Tactical, Budge Tech Reviews, DPNHTech as well as Eazy Computer Solutions. The MagBolt has undergone extensive product testing and refinement, with over a thousand units ready for shipment worldwide, in the pilot phase.
The MagBolt team comprises engineers, business development executives and media experts who are united in the opinion that the MagBolt is a small but powerful tool that can help solve the power cable challenge faced by many Smartphone users. The developers of MagBolt have put in place, a loyalty reward scheme for people who will make certain monetary pledges. The pledges range from $1 to over $700. Donors will be entitled to rewards starting from notable mentions to free shipping of a number of Magbolt devices.