If you got multiple Computer with different Operation Systems you most likely got a messy Desk with 2-3
Sets of Keyboard and Mice’s. Let me ask you something, honestly how many times have you picked the
wrong Mice or even Keyboard when switching from one Computer to another? Countless times right?
Well let me say, you are not alone and I might just found a solution for it.
Synergyis Free and Open Source Software that lets you easily share your mouse and keyboard between
multiple computers, where each computer has its own display. No special hardware is required, all you need
is a local area network. Synergy is supported on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Redirecting the mouse and
keyboard is as simple as moving the mouse off the edge of your screen. Synergy is released under the
GNU Public License (GPL).
- Move your mouse easily between computers
- Requires nothing other than existing ethernet
- Copy and paste between your computers
- No need to press any buttons (unlike KVM)
- You can still use multiple monitors on the same computer
- Lock the mouse to one screen